Remember, we have a contest up and running!: legends-of-hyrule.deviantart.c… the entries will be added to the list soon!
I was wandering around the internet, as I usually do when I am bored and found a forum website maker thing-y... made me think... wouldn't it be cool to have a Legend of Zelda Roleplay Forum? If so, please comment below (and if you have any ideas, let loose!).Roleplay
- Is a story with or without a created plot (some just like to wing it) between two or more people.
- Private Roleplays between two people are called 1x1.
- Roleplayers fall under two categories: Semi-literate and literate.
- Literacy depends on how many sentences are contributed to the story and how well or poor the writer's grammar is.
-- Semi-literate writers also have a sub category... One-Liners, where writers will only post one sentence each per post. Though some RP-ers do mind this, it can kill a roleplay due to both sides unable to think of what will happen next.
- The person who creates a thread in a forum (a sub forum) is pretty much the god of that thread... unless an Admins. comes around the corner.
- Godmoding: Where you control other people's characters without their consent.
- Powerplaying: Making your character invincible and etc. These are just some ideas I was throwing around, feel free to dislike and or like an idea OR add to the list!If LoH Created a RP Forum Site
- We would probably have application like things where a member must create their character and request a race of which a ruler of that race will accept them (ex. you want your character to be a Zora, the zora king and or queen will have to accept you).
- The forums will be split up between Game Universes (ex. Hyrule and Termania or however it is spelled... forgive me, I haven't played in a while
) and then either games themselves or areas like Ordona in Hyrule and Kakariko in Ocarina of Time.OR
- The forums will be split by games or simply just as areas.
There will be main forums for everyone to jump in or they can create sub forums for theirs and other members' enjoyment.
If someone wants to control more than one character they must make multiple accounts or be able to make it obvious when they switch characters (like change the font or color).
If someone wants to control a main character from the LoZ franchise then they must be aware that they may not be the only Link or Majora that walks within the forums and must be respectful because if a forum already has a Link... then they may not partake in that forum as a second Link unless the creator of that forum allows a second Link only if they're blue, red, or purple.